Last Dinner fish
Pack of 7 kg. corns + 100 ml. solution that enhances the smell and taste of the attractant.
- Composition: corns, sea salt, natural flavor.
2 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
DO ANIMALS NEED SALT?
Yes, all animals need salt. Animals need to have salt to keep their cells intact. Carnivores get some or all of their salt from their diet, i.e. other animals. Herbivores may need to seek it out, and "salt licks", places where salt is concentrated, are gathering places for many herbivores.
- We produce this product only from carefully selected high quality corns.
- Corns have useful properties: vitamins, minerals, fats, amino acids.
- Sea salt has useful properties of minerals.
- Manufactured using the technology studied.
- The attractant is a balanced taste and smell of fish.
- Designed to entice boars, foxes, bears, raccoon dogs.
- 100% natural, no chemical additives.
- the product does not contain any synthetics.
- Usage: pour the content of the bottle onto the corns. Mix well. Pour the
resulting content into attracting place or (and) use with other feed.